Commercial Window Film & Tinting
Vista™ commercial window film (sometimes referred to as commercial window tint) is one of the most effective and economical methods of controlling energy costs and increasing comfort for new construction and retrofit projects alike.
A smart alternative to window replacement, Vista commercial window film offers premium, high-performance glazing solutions for all types of glazing systems: clear, tinted, low-e or coated glass, and from curtain wall to interior glass.
"Energy costs represent 30% of a typical building's annual budget and is the single largest operating cost."
BOMA-Kingsley Quarterly/US EPA Energy Star
Commercial Window Tint: Product Overview
Lower Energy Costs
- By improving HVAC efficiency, Vista commercial window tint cost is affordable and can deliver annualized energy savings as high as 15% with an average payback within three years!
- Vista commercial window tinting solutions reduce solar heat gain up to 75% ─ reducing unwanted heat gain and eliminating hot and cold spots throughout your building.
Avoid Costly Replacement Windows
- At one-fifth to one-tenth the cost of replacement windows, depending on the application, Vista commercial window film offers an attractive alternative for improving energy efficiency.
- This commercial window tint delivers up to 7 times the energy efficiency per $1 invested vs. new windows, all with a quick, non-disruptive installation.
Move Closer to LEED Certification
- By lowering energy costs, reducing carbon emissions and improving aesthetics, Vista commercial window tinting can help your building qualify for up to 9 points in LEED certification.
Block Harmful UV Rays
- Vista commercial UV window film filters out up to 99.9% of UVA and UVB rays, helping to protect interior furnishings, merchandise, and occupants from sun damage.
- This protection saves money and can help protect investments.
Control Damage from Broken Glass
- Vista security window films can help you minimize the danger and damage caused by broken glass in new construction and retrofit projects.
Let us show you why Vista commercial window tinting is the choice of building owners, architects, interior designers and facility managers throughout North America.
Request a Free Energy Analysis
Our exclusive Energy Audit process utilizes widely accepted DOE-2 analytics to estimate savings potential specifically for your building.